Below are some FAQS and links to resources in your community to also assist you in finding the type of treatment or services you may be seeking for yourself, friend or family member.
- What is an assessment, and how do I schedule a free assessment?
- As a provider, how can I partner with Monte Vista | Red Rock Behavioral Health?
- Where can I get forms and program information?
- Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
- Nevada Coalition for Suicide Prevention
- American Academy of Child Adolescent Psychiatry
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- American Psychiatric Association
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Veteran’s Administration of Southern Nevada
- Narcotics Anonymous